Tow Truck Driver (listed 4/2/2019)
Quickeze Towing are currently recruiting in order to fill driving positions in our expanding fleet. Are you conscientious, team-driven and good at communicating with customers and operations? We are offering above award wages, with penalty rates and the option of overtime.
Quickeze towing, transporting Canberra for 20 years!
We are a local company who prides itself on quick response times and a passion for helping clients when in need. We service the Sydney, South Coast and Riverina daily and operate out of Fyshwick ACT.
We are currently looking for a tow truck driver for general freight, haulage and vehicle recovery.
- Full time / Part time Monday to Friday available. Casual weekend work also available.
- Must be able to obtain a NSW Tow Truck License.
- Above award wages and penalty rates.
- Ability to problem-solve and use common sense when dealing with our customers and vehicles is essential.
Mechanic (listed 4/2/2019)
Asset Construction Hire is currently seeking a qualified Mechanic to join its team.
The successful applicant will be required to repair and maintain a wide range of hire equipment to a high standard. Previous experience with EWP, Forklift and Telescopic handlers is not essential.
The position is fulltime with an immediate start, based in Fyshwick ACT.
We are interested in hearing from anyone with a mechanical or auto electrical trade.
The successful applicant will also display:
- Attention to detail & pride in your work
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Trade Qualified
- Drivers License
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Self motivated team member
- Available to work overtime as required
- White Card
- Forklift Licence
- Elevated Work Platform Ticket
- Knowledge of diesel engines / hydraulic and electrical systems
Please send your resume and covering letter detailing your experience and interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org