Mechanic / Service Technician (listed 12/11/2019)
Asset Construction Hire is currently seeking a qualified Diesel Mechanic, to join an existing and high-performing team.
The successful applicant will be required to repair and maintain a wide range of hire equipment to a high standard. Previous experience with EWP, forklifts, telescopic handlers and earth-moving equipment is not essential, but an advantage.
The position is full-time with an immediate start, based in Fyshwick ACT.
We are interested in hearing from anyone with a mechanical or auto electrical trade.
The successful applicant will also display:
- Attention to detail & pride in their work
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Trade Qualified
- Drivers License
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A self-motivated team member
- Available to work overtime as required
- White Card
- Forklift Licence
- Elevated Work Platform Ticket
- Knowledge of diesel engines / hydraulic and electrical systems
Please send your resume and a covering letter detailing your experience and interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org