Motor Mechanic (listed 29/6/2021)
Asset Construction Hire is currently seeking a qualified Motor Mechanic, to join an existing and high-performing team.
The successful applicant will be required to repair and maintain a wide range of hire equipment to a high standard. Previous experience with EWP, forklifts, telescopic handlers and earth-moving equipment is not essential, but an advantage.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Detection, diagnosis and repair of mechanical and electrical faults within equipment
- Call-outs to location of hire for breakdown repair
- Ensuring mechanical repairs are functioning as normal
- Disassembly and reassembly of mechanical parts/engines for repair, maintenance and diagnosis
- Maintaining service schedules of all equipment, including general service and parts service
- Ensure that the life of all equipment is prolonged and downtime minimised
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting service manuals from manufacturers
- Knowledge/experience of computer-based diagnosis tools
The position is full-time with an immediate start, based in Fyshwick ACT.
We are interested in hearing from anyone with a mechanical, diesel or auto electrical trade.
The successful applicant will also display:
- Attention to detail & pride in their work
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Trade Qualified
- Drivers License
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A self-motivated team member
- Available to work overtime as required
- White Card
- Forklift Licence
- Elevated Work Platform Ticket
- Knowledge of diesel engines / hydraulic and electrical systems
Please send your resume and a covering letter detailing your experience and interest in this position to email@example.com