Mechanic / Service Technician (listed 26/6/2019)
Asset Construction Hire is currently seeking a Service Technician to join a growing team.
The successful applicant will be required to service and repair a range of forklifts, telehandlers, scissor lifts and small construction equipment in the workshop and on-site to a high standard.
The position is full-time with an immediate start, based in Fyshwick ACT.
- Worked in a similar position or have relevant work experience
- Drivers License
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A self-motivated team member
- Available to work overtime as required
- White Card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Test and Tag
- Forklift Licence
- Elevated Work Platform Ticket
Please send your resume and covering letter detailing your experience and interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tow Truck Driver (listed 26/6/2019)
Quickeze Towing are currently recruiting in order to fill driving positions in our expanding fleet. Are you conscientious, team-driven and good at communicating with customers and operations? We are offering above award wages, with penalty rates and the option of overtime.
Quickeze towing, transporting Canberra for 20 years!
We are a local company who prides itself on quick response times and a passion for helping clients when in need. We service the Sydney, South Coast and Riverina daily and operate out of Fyshwick ACT.
We are currently looking for a tow truck driver for general freight, haulage and vehicle recovery.
- Full time / Part time Monday to Friday available. Casual weekend work also available.
- Must be able to obtain a NSW Tow Truck License.
- Above award wages and penalty rates.
- Ability to problem-solve and use common sense when dealing with our customers and vehicles is essential.